24 HOUR SERVICE LINE 604-355-7322
PLUMBING & HEATING HELPFUL RESOURCES
Better Homes helps British Columbians find rebates that save energy and lower greenhouse gas emissions.
For the latest renovation rebates visit Better Homes BC rebate search function, visit:
For the latest new home build rebates visit Better Homes BC rebate search function, visit:
For the Better Homes BC Main Page, visit:
FortisBC delivers natural gas and electricity to customers in BC.
For the latest residential rebates visit Fortis Rebates Page:
For the latest commercial rebates visit Fortis Rebates Page:
BC Hydro is a Crown corporation, owned by the government and people of British Columbia. It's their job to safely provide their customers with reliable, affordable and clean electricity throughout the province.
For the latest BC Hydro rebates click here
- Applications & forms, building bylaws, permits issues, brochures & bulletins, FAQs, permits, inspections & reports
- Home building and renovating in the District
- Property and Development Resources
- Requirements for common home building and improvement projects
Looking to conserve water? Did you know that on average Vancouverites use approximately 270 litres per person per day? Read about some green initiatives to keep our earth happy and your utility bills minimized.
DRIPS & DRAINS Q&A
Regular service hours are 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday to Friday
Emergency service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Drips & Drains offers all plumbing, heating, gas, drainage and emergency repairs, installation, replacements. For more information click here.
Drips & Drains Plumbing and Heating Ltd. is licensed, bonded and insured in the lower mainland. If you require long-term work performed out of the Lower Mainland, we will happily register ourselves with your local municipality.
Drips & Drains performs regular services in:
Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Downtown Vancouver, Delta, Port Moody, Squamish, Coquitlam, New Westminster, Langley, Surrey & Maple Ridge.
We ask that you call our 24 hour service line at 604-355-7322 so that we can better assess the details of your request and offer you a competitive estimate.
Drips & Drains accepts cash, cheque, e-transfer, Visa and Mastercard. Please note, as credit card processing fees add up on larger invoices, we ask that payments over $1,000 are processed via cash, cheque or e-transfer.
- We are a small local business offering friendly and honest service 100% of the time
- We have educated technicians who work hard and care about doing the job right
- We are honest, reliable and fair
- We offer competitive rates
- We have many longstanding, repeat residential and commercial customers who exclusively use us when they have plumbing, heating or drainage issues, and we pride ourselves on providing the best, quality service.
Drips & Drains was established in 2012 and has worked on numerous projects ever since. To learn more, visit the company history page here.